About Jason Plotkin
Jason Plotkin joined the Pinder Legal Team in 2012. He use to teach Business Law at Howard Community College in Columbia, Maryland.
Prior to joining the Pinder Legal Team, Jason spent two years investigating Insider Trading in the Office of Fraud Detection and Market Intelligence at the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Prior to joining FINRA, he spent four years at a law firm representing broker-dealer clients in connection with public and private securities offerings.
Jason is a former Judicial Extern for the Honorable Stephen D. Gerling of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of New York. He is also a former Senior Research Associated at the New York State Science & Technology Law Center.
- 2006, JD with honors, Syracuse University College of Law
- 2000, MBA with honors, University of Baltimore
- 1999, BS with honors, University of Baltimore
- Maryland Association For Justice
- Maryland Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association
- 2014 – Present: President of The Parkville-Carney Business Association, Inc.
- 2011- 2012: Vice-President of the Bryant Gardens Condominium Association